11th Annual Taste of Uganda:
Saturday October 15th, 2016
The Taste of Uganda is a fun, family-friendly evening featuring a delicious & authentic Ugandan dinner buffet, silent auction, wine pull and specialty cupcakes. This event is our main fundraising event of the year–one we and our guests look forward to all year. Please join us as we continue to serve the grandmothers in Uganda!
Did you see us in Penzey’s Magazine?!?!
Taste of Uganda 2012
In the News
- Grandmothers Beyond Borders is featured in the new Book “Dream Bigger” by Julie Wise.
- Positive Impact Magazine
- Fuel Efficient Earthen Ware Stoves…A Micro Project in Process
- Grandmothers art exhibit in Kampala Uganda
- International Women’s Day: Older carer addresses UN – HelpAge Internationl
- Grandmothers Beyond Borders Offers Support- Shepherd Express
- Beauty Supports Grandmothers Beyond Borders – OnMilwaukee.com
- Grandmothers with a mission – JSOnline
- US and Ugandan Grandmothers Help Raise AIDS Orphans – Medilinks
- US and Ugandan Grandmothers Help Raise AIDS Orphans